Windy Flats at a Glance
- The Company owns 100% interest in the Windy Flats project located southeast of the historic Carrissa mine in the South Pass Mining District.
- This is a Greenfields project comprised of 313 contiguous unpatented BLM mining claims covering approximately 6,200 acres (~2,500 hectares).
- Windy Flats is a large, unexplored zone of shearing with the same stratigraphy found elsewhere in the South Pass Formation which has recently been exposed because of the wind.
- As the name implies, winds are prominent on the property, and unconsolidated Tertiary South Pass Formation is actively being eroded and carried away by the wind.
- A zone of prominent shearing and quartz veining several hundred meters wide was mapped and has been sampled during the 2022 field season.
- Prominent Lidar-interpreted isoclinal fold closures occur within the property and should be investigated for potential saddle-reef style gold mineralization.
- Additional discrete D2 shear zones are exposed at the northern and southern ends of the property.