With over 40,000 acres of mineral rights spread across two main camps, Relevant Gold is well positioned to pursue true district-scale gold opportunities in Wyoming, USA. Here are a few of the reasons we are so excited about this opportunity:
- Shear-hosted gold mineralization throughout Wyoming was connected to the Abitibi shear zone belts of the Superior Province during gold endowment, approximately 2.65 billion years ago.
- These Archean belts with age relationship to the Abitibi are historically mined but under-explored districts of orogenic, shear-hosted lode gold.
- This connection opens Wyoming up to great potential for Abitibi-scale deposits yet to be discovered.
Very high-grade proven gold
- 2021 Relevant Gold rock chip samples graded at >5 oz/ton gold.
- Abundant coarse visible gold is at surface at multiple Relevant Gold project sites.
Mining-friendly region with historic mining culture
- Wyoming is rated as having the second-most friendly mining policies globally (Fraser Institute Policy Perception Index); projects face low social and environmental risks.
- Wyoming is the least populated state in the United States and was founded on resource development.
- Permitting in Wyoming is streamlined and the Relevant Gold team has significant experience working with Federal, State, and Local jurisdictions on permitting.
Modern Day Wyoming’s Connection to the Abitibi
View Relevant Gold Corp’s most recent corporate presentation.
Relevant Gold Corp trades on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) under the symbol RGC.
Relevant Gold Reports 4.1 g/t Gold in Trench Sampling at Golden Buffalo
VANCOUVER, B.C., February 16, 2023 – Relevant Gold Corp. (CSE:RGC) (the “Company” or “Relevant Gold”) is pleased to announce results from the 2022 detailed mapping (1:200 scale) and trench sampling program at its Golden Buffalo project, located approximately 40km...
Relevant Gold Intersects 83.8 g/t Gold over 1 metre at Golden Buffalo
VANCOUVER, BC / February 6, 2023 / Relevant Gold Corp. (CSE:RGC) (the "Company" or "Relevant Gold") is pleased to announce the results of its initial 3,500m drilling exploration program on its Golden Buffalo Project, located in the Company's 15,095 hectare land...