With over 40,000 acres of mineral rights spread across two main camps, Relevant Gold is well positioned to pursue true district-scale gold opportunities in Wyoming, USA. Here are a few of the reasons we are so excited about this opportunity:
- Shear-hosted gold mineralization throughout Wyoming was connected to the Abitibi shear zone belts of the Superior Province during gold endowment, approximately 2.65 billion years ago.
- These Archean belts with age relationship to the Abitibi are historically mined but under-explored districts of orogenic, shear-hosted lode gold.
- This connection opens Wyoming up to great potential for Abitibi-scale deposits yet to be discovered.
Very high-grade proven gold
- 2021 Relevant Gold rock chip samples graded at >5 oz/ton gold.
- Abundant coarse visible gold is at surface at multiple Relevant Gold project sites.
Mining-friendly region with historic mining culture
- Wyoming is rated as having the second-most friendly mining policies globally (Fraser Institute Policy Perception Index); projects face low social and environmental risks.
- Wyoming is the least populated state in the United States and was founded on resource development.
- Permitting in Wyoming is streamlined and the Relevant Gold team has significant experience working with Federal, State, and Local jurisdictions on permitting.
Modern Day Wyoming’s Connection to the Abitibi
View Relevant Gold Corp’s most recent corporate presentation.
Relevant Gold Corp trades on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) under the symbol RGC.
Relevant Gold Announces Board of Directors
Relevant Gold Corporation is pleased to announce the appointment and election of its board of directors today at its annual meeting of shareholders. Shareholders voted to create a five-member board and approved a slate of directors to fill those positions until the next annual shareholder meeting.