Why Invest in Relevant Gold
Guided by a proven team of value creators with a track record of discovery!
- Peter Megaw, Ph.D | Independent director
- Sarah Weber, MBA | Independent director
- Ronald Parratt | Independent director
- Rob Bergmann | Director, CEO
- Brian Lentz | Director, CXO
Unique and compelling scientific story backed by research from world-renowned technical experts
Numerous scientific papers connect the Wyoming Province to the Abitibi at the time of gold mineralization (~2.65 million years ago) unlocking modern-day Wyoming as a potentially overlooked and underexplored source of Abitibi gold potential.
The technical experts who help Relevant Gold apply these and other scientific insights in the search for gold include:
- Kevin Chamberlain, Ph.D
- Dean Peterson, Ph.D
- Tom Campbell, Ph.D
True district-scale projects with proven high-grade gold
- Golden Buffalo | 9,600 acres (3,884 hectares) | 83.8 g/t drill intercept (2023)
- Lewiston | 14,000 acres (5,665 hectares) | Samples up to 62 g/t Au + 8.15 Cu
- Shield-Carissa | >2,000 acres (809 hectares) | >200,000 Oz Au historic production at Carissa Mine
- Windy Flats | 6,200 acres (~2,500 hectares) | Greenfields project
- Bradley Peak | 5,700 acres (2,306 hectares) | Samples up to 6.5 g/t Au + 3.7% Cu
With over 40,000 acres of mineral rights spread across two main camps, Relevant Gold is well positioned to pursue true district-scale gold opportunities in Wyoming, USA. Here are a few of the reasons we are so excited about this opportunity:
- Shear-hosted gold mineralization throughout Wyoming was connected to the Abitibi shear zone belts of the Superior Province during gold endowment, approximately 2.65 billion years ago.
- These Archean belts with age relationship to the Abitibi are historically mined but under-explored districts of orogenic, shear-hosted lode gold.
- This connection opens Wyoming up to great potential for Abitibi-scale deposits yet to be discovered.
Very high-grade proven gold
- 2022 Relevant Gold rock chip samples included 4.1 g/t Au sampled along northern contact of the Golden Buffalo Shear Zone (GBSZ) and 2.5 g/t Au sampled along the southern contact.
- 2022 Relevant Gold drill program intersected 83.8 g/t Au over 1 m at Golden Buffalo
- Abundant coarse visible gold is at surface at multiple Relevant Gold project sites.
Mining-friendly region with historic mining culture
- Wyoming is rated as having the second-most friendly mining policies globally (Fraser Institute Policy Perception Index); projects face low social and environmental risks.
- Wyoming is the least populated state in the United States and was founded on resource development.
- Permitting in Wyoming is streamlined and the Relevant Gold team has significant experience working with Federal, State, and Local jurisdictions on permitting.